The IASSW Elections will be held between February-May, 2020 , with results announced at the General Assembly in Rimini, Italy.
There is one position each open for President & Secretary and two positions for Member at Large on the Board of Directors.
IASSW members have the entitlement to nominate additional candidates by petition. If any member wishes to do so, petitions and all materials must be received by February 14, 2020.
- All petitions must include: both a full CV and a brief biographical statement of no more than 200 words of the proposed candidate; a photo of the nominee, and a statement of envisaged contribution by the nominee of no more than 400 words.
- The petition must include letters of support from 10 full members (from member schools) of IASSW from at least 3 different countries.
- The nominee must be an IASSW member.
- Only complete petition packets can be considered.
Petitions and accompanying materials should be submitted to the Chair of the Nominating Committee, Dr. Janestic Twikirize at [email protected]
- Electronic ballots for the 2020 election will be available on IASSW website to all paid up members on February28, 2020.
- All voting will be on-line e-voting. No hand carried paper ballots to the conference will be accepted.
- The deadline for on-line e-voting is 25th May 2020.
The candidates put forth by the Nominating Committee are included in this announcement.