Call for papers: ECSWE June 15-18, 2021, Tallinn, Estonia
Innovation and Resilience: Preparedness of Social Work Education in Uncertain Times
The European Association of Schools of Social Work and the Tallinn University, Estonia announce the 2021 European Conference on Social Work Education, which aims be an international forum for debating innovation, concerns, challenges and practices in social work education.
The overarching themes of the conference are innovation, resilience and preparedness of social work education (SWE) to learn from times of uncertainty and build on these lessons for the future.
- Lifespan and SW in an Era of Innovation
- SWE for Sceneries of Exception (Crises, Disasters and Unexpected Events)
- Post-Traumatic Approaches in SW
- Innovative SW Teaching Practices Involving Service Users
- Innovative Skills for SW Practice with Distressed Groups: Migrants, Refugees, War and Conflict Victims and Health Crises Victims
- SW Ethics in Times of Uncertainty: Balancing Innovation and Tradition
Conference will take place, either physically or virtually!
Deadline for abstract submission: November 15, 2020
Abstract submission platform: https://www.conftool.pro/ecswe2021/
Details here: https://ecswe2021.orgdeadline call