Dear colleagues and friends,
As you know, we are approaching the end of the 2010-2020 Global Agenda for Social Work and Social Development. We are beginning the process of consultation for themes to be included within the 2020-2030 Global Agenda. Your contributions will be presented during the 2020 Joint IASSW-ICSW World Conference in Rimini (June 28 – July 1, 2020).
You can contribute to this process by writing in the comments section at IASSW Facebook page, or by sending an email to IAIC.GlobalAgenda@gmail.com. In your comment/email, please include the following information:
1. suggestions for themes to be included in the 2020-2030 Global Agenda;
2. your name;
3. your level and field of study (high school, college, university; social work, welfare studies, human rights, etc)
4. your current affiliation (if applicable);
5. your association with social work or social welfare (whether you are a service user, student, field educator, faculty, social service provider, etc);
6. the country where you live or your country of origin.
Thank you, and we look forward to reading and gathering your suggestions!
- Available reports for the 2010-2020 Global Agenda can be downloaded here: https://www.iassw-aiets.org/global-agenda/
Please note that the information provided may be used in future publications. You may choose to remain anonymous. Feel free send an email to IAIC.GlobalAgenda@gmail.com if you wish to retract your name or suggestions, or if you have any concerns.