- Right to participate in governance of the association through elections and the General Assembly.
- Reduced fees for registration at biennial world congresses on social work for all staff members from your Program.
- Opportunities to apply and benefit from IASSW projects and funds for enhancing social work education such as Regional Resource centre.
- Access to a worldwide network of social work educators through conferences, seminars, exchanges and listserves.
- Eligibility to participate in the proceedings of the UN
- Participation in nominations for honoring social work educators, for example, the Katherine Kendall Award
- Free access to the IASSW website, Social Dialogue on-line magazine
- Free subscription to the International Social Work Journal (for individual members)
IASSW Membership — Benefits & Highlights
Note: All type of membership is based on calendar year (January-December) except Individual Life Membership.
For further information or questions about membership, please contact Dr. Barbara Shank, Secretary of the International Association of Schools of Social Work, IASSW
How to Sign Up for an IASSW Membership
Step 1 — Scroll down and Select the type of membership from the list below — School / Individual / Life / Affiliate
Step 2 — Select your Country of Residence from the drop-down menu.
Step 3 — Click on the button link that appears below the country.
Step 4 — On the page that opens, enter your user details and payment details to complete your membership checkout.
Step 5 — You will receive an email from IASSW once your membership sign up is approved.
For more information on how to Sign Up or Renew your IASSW Membership, and for a list of Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
We offer the option to pay via WeChat Pay for members signing up from China. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If you have made a membership payment via Bank or Wire Transfer, please register using the form below so that an account can be created for you on the website.