<Recordings of Live Sessions are available. The conference platform shall be accessible till June 17, 2021.>
(For BOTH Participants & Presenters)
*Sponsored tickets are available for those who have difficulties paying for the registration fee.
*Please allow at least 3 working days for information verification.
1) Please create and activate your account with the same registered email first.
2) You will receive an activation email. Then you shall be able to access the conference platform.
**Read this video for reference!**
Besides Plenary Sessions by prominent members of society and the social service profession, the abstracts accepted for oral presentations, the workshops and poster sessions, will
- Axis 1: Promoting human relationships,
global context and sustainabl e development
- Axis 2: Sustainable Development Goals
(SDGs) in fostering human rela tionships
- Axis 3: Social policy to enhance human
- Axis 4: Gender and minority issues, an
d social inclusion and integration
- Axis 5: Challenges and capacities of Social Work Education and Research in promoting human relationships.
Members of International Association of Schools of Social Work (IASSW) and International Council on Social Welfare (ICSW) will get specially discounted prices for the conference fee and we urge colleagues to join as members (IASSW | ICSW) in solidarity with the social work fraternity. We look forward to your registration and support for this exciting conference. Register today at: https://www.iassw-aiets.
*Please note: Only participants registered for sessions in January, March and April would receive the certificate of attendance of the conference.